AUCTION PURCHASE PRE-APPROVAL
- Property purchased at auction often needs to be paid for within 28 days of the date of exchange at the Auction. Purchasers must therefore be assured that they have the funds to complete the purchase.
- Bridgebank Capital will provide “pre-approval” finance for a targetted auction purchase ahead of the auction, to give a buyer the assurance that they have the funds to complete in the event the bid is successful.
PRODUCT KEY FEATURES
- The decision to offer pre approved bridging terms will be based primarily on the financial status of the applicant , an initial assessment as to the Valuation of the property being purchased and the proposal to repay the bridging loan post purchase.
- The actual amount advanced will be based on Valuation and not actual purchase price.
VIEW OTHER PRODUCTS:
WE WILL LEND AGAINST >
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENTS
- MIXED USE PROPERTY SCHEMES
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY – RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
WHY CHOOSE BRIDGEBANK >
- DECISIONS IN HOURS
- LOAN COMPLETIONS IN DAYS
- EXPERIENCED FINANCE AND PROPERTY PERSONNEL
- ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESSING
- NO FRONT END PROCESSING FEES
- BROKERS FEES PAID ON SAME DAY AS ADVANCE PAID TO BORROWER
- EXTENSIVE PANEL OF APPROVED VALUERS